Frequently Asked Questions
JNANASUDHA ENTRANCE ACADEMY LLP is an independent, competitive examination training institute initiated by the renowned educationist, visionary, academician Dr. Sudhakar Shetty who has done his Ph.D. from NITK Surathkal and guided many students for their M.Phil. and Ph.D. He has also published many Mathematics research papers in National/International refereed journals and delivered talks in many universities in India and abroad.
JNANASUDHA ENTRANCE ACADEMY LLP is providing NEET-Package, JEE-Package, KCET-Package, KVPY Package, NTSE Package. In each package either test series or Video lecturer based test series available for reasonable price.
Also crash course packages of NEET, JEE-Main, K-CET are available [which will be activated after the 12th board exams]; Bridge courses for SSLC, I PUC and II PUC students are also available[during annual vacation]. [For detailed description click on packages details in home page]
The Students of any college of the country who are studying in 11th or 12th Standard (IPUC and IIPUC in Karnataka) or Completed 12th( having long term study plan).
The NEET Online test series package can be subscribed in easy steps through our website www.jnanasudha.com. or you can refer our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhI3AfDWLI&t=42s
- NEET TEST SERIES WITH VIDEO LECTURE (₹ 7,500/- + GST)
- NEET TEST SERIES (₹ 5,500/- + GST)
- JEE-MAIN TEST SERIES WITH VIDEO LECTURE (₹ 6,000/- + GST)
- JEE-MAIN TEST SERIES (₹ 5,000/- + GST)
- K-CET TEST SERIES PCM WITH VIDEO LECTURE (₹ 5,500/- + GST)
- K-CET TEST SERIES PCM (₹ 4,000/- + GST)
- K-CET TEST SERIES PCB WITH VIDEO LECTURE (₹ 5,500/- + GST)
- K-CET TEST SERIES PCB (₹ 4,000/- + GST)
- KVPY TEST SERIES (₹ 1,000/- + GST)
- NTSE TEST SERIES (₹ 2,000/- + GST)
- CRASH COURSE TEST SERIES FOR NEET (₹ 2,500/- + GST)
- CRASH COURSE TEST SERIES FOR JEE-MAIN (₹ 2,500/- + GST)
- CRASH COURSE TEST SERIES FOR K-CETPCM (₹ 2,500/- + GST)
- CRASH COURSE TEST SERIES FOR K-CETPCB (₹ 2,500/- + GST)
The payment can be made through any debit/credit card, Net banking, UPI, etc
The Subscription duration or validity will be from the day of subscription to one week after the completion of the respective examinations
If the Student has subscribed the Package in their 11th Standard(IPUC) or want to continue the Package as a Long Term Student, then he/she can continue the Package by Paying 2nd installment price which will be decided according to the next year package price plans.
- As it is declared in the Scholarship criteria given in “Free-Subscription” icon one who subscribe our NEET Online Test Series through Payment or Free Subscription process will have the opportunity.
- In the NEET top 3 scorers among the subscribers will get a scholarship amount of Rs.50,000, Rs.25,000 and Rs.10,000 respectively. For this they have to register their NEET scores will all genuine documents for verification.
- One can follow the generated Time table given in the package.
- Otherwise subscriber can set his own timetable according to his convenience by observing the package time. But one should wait to write any test till the date of commencement of the test by the website, after that it will be there in the list till the last date.
One can contact the helpline numbers given in the home page for technical assistance and academic assistance will be given to the subscribers by the Jnanasudha Online subject experts on request.