Welcome to JNANASUDHA ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION TRAINING INSTITUTE(“JOEETI”) Preparation portal Jnanasudha.com and other services associated with the portal collectively referred to as "Services" henceforth. The services of the website are only offered to the registered users. We strongly recommend to the users to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website.
By subscribing to or using any of our services, user agrees that they have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how they subscribe to or use the services. We reserve the right to make changes as and when required in these terms and Conditions at any time and will make the most recent version available on the site. By using this site and continuing to use the site after any modifications, user agrees to the terms and to be bound by any such changes. If users do not want to be bound by the terms, they must not subscribe to, or use our services.
The website offers variety of test preparation services where on the website constitutes an invitation to offer in sole context of displayed services and products. The order for purchase shall be subject to the terms and conditions listed below:-
jnanasudha.com is an Online Test Preparation portal developed and owned by JNANASUDHA ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION TRAINING INSTITUTE(“JOEETI” under the Trademark(link). The corporate office address of the organization is -JNANASUDHA ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION TRAINING INSTITUTE ,‘PADMAGOPAL’JODURASTHE, KARKALA TALUK,KUKKUNDOOR,KARNATAKA-576117 KARNATAKA INDIA. Customer's usage is governed by the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the company.
User agrees to publish the details such as name, Photo and the academic details based on the achievement of a student. User grants us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free, license to use, publish, publically display their information for promotions in all languages, forms and media on the Site and other modes. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to edit, modify and/or remove their Content without prior notice.
Users are solely responsible for their Content/Information, and they agree and represent that they will not:
User also agrees that they will abide by the process defined on the website for the enrollment and agree with each and every step stated and written on the website or by any means informed by the authorities of the website.
The website offers several test preparatory products for preparation. JOEETI as per the norms and policies has defined a process of registration after purchase, wherein user will have to submit the "My Application Form" completely filled signed and paste photograph as specified in the "My Application Form". Further user will have to send the application to our corporate office within prescribed period specified on the website. The process of engagement and enrollment is mandatory for every user, and they have to agree that they will abide by and follow the process.
• The registered and non-registered users of this website are not authorized to use the content in any way that causes, or may cause, any damage to the website; impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal or fraudulent.
• Users or visitors of this website are not authorized to use, copy, store, host, transmit, send, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root-kit or other malicious computer software.
• Jnanasudha Online Entrance Examination Training Institute can use the user's information to understand their needs and provide them with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
o Internal Database.
o To improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, Improvement or other information which we think is best to our user's knowledge and interest using the email address provided by them.
• From time to time, we may also use our user's information to contact them (via email or Phone) for market research and feedback purposes.
• Jnanasudha Online Entrance Examination Training Institute reserves all the rights to restrict access to other areas of this website or indeed this entire website at its discretion.
• Jnanasudha Online Entrance Examination Training Institute is authorized to disable the user's account in its sole discretion without notice or explanation if found violating the engagement terms.
User accepts that, as a limited liability entity, Jnanasudha Online Entrance Examination Training Institute has the right in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. User agrees not to bring any claim personally or with the help of third party against JOEETI's officers or employees in respect of any loss they may suffer in connection to this website. Users agree that according to the limitations of warranties and liability set on this page/website; disclaimer will protect JOEETI's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, sub-partners including JOEETI.
Without prejudice to JOEETI's other rights under these terms and conditions, if user breaches or intends to breach the terms and conditions in any way, JOEETI may take action which is appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending their access to the website, prohibiting them from accessing the website, blocking computers using their IP address from accessing the website, contacting their internet service provider for requesting them to block their access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against them.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and Jnanasudha Online Entrance Examination Training Institute in relation to their use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with GOVERNING LAW, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the Karkala, Udupi Jurisdiction only.
Free Resources are the facility and sole discretion of JOEETI. To get the premium resources/services user will have to pay the respective amount specified on the website.
Users will never share their password for accessing the Website with anyone else at any time. The courses purchased by the user is authorized by JOEETI for their own use only i.e. solely for applicant, and they cannot share their password with others or allow others to use the premium privileges.
In consideration of the use of the services, the user agrees to provide correct & precise information about them as required by the service's registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If the user provides any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or if JOEETI has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not current or complete, JOEETI has the right to suspend or terminate user's account and refuse any and all current or future uses of the services (or any portion thereof).
If the users directly subscribes to this Website, they represent and warrant that they possess the legal rights and capacity to use the services of JOEETI’s Jnanasudha.com accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. In cases the parent/ guardian registers on the website on behalf of the student then they shall enter into this agreement on behalf of such minor, and bind him/her in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
As of now we do not provide any option for cancellation of products/ services which the users have purchased or subscribed to. Once a product/service has been purchased by the user, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest the user to go through the contents/products/services, details first before they subscribe to or purchase from Jnanasudha.com. No refund will be made under any circumstances after
joining the Test Series of any Course.
It is for the user to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exam or not. JOEETI’s Online test series does not hold any responsibility if a user’s admission form is rejected by the examination controller body (main entrance examination) or the user does not clears/qualifies the respective examination he/she may be preparing for.
• The content on the pages as well as of the test papers of JOEETI’s www.Jnanasudha.com is provided "as is". JOEETI is making its best efforts to provide the user with the correct information.
• JOEETI is not responsible for the loss of Demand Draft until and unless it is received at Corporate Office, where in JOEETI ensures that the user gets all the notifications for user engagements via email and sms or call.
• Request for course change in not permitted in any case.
• Specific questions regarding information should be directed to support@Jnanasudha.com
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
• Content on the web page is for general information and it can be changed without any prior notice.
• All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian National Rupees (INR).
• In credit card transaction, Users must use their own credit cards. Card fraudulency will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
• JOEETI reserves all the rights to make user’s online test inaccessible in case of incomplete/pending enrollment/incomplete enrollment process.
Online Tests Should be taken at very good Internet Speed. The internet speed should be consistent throughout the test.
Browser Support These tests are supported in Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
These Test are supported on only Only PC and laptops. Small tablets and mobile phone are not supported.
JOEETI Has right to bring the system down for maintenance at periodic intervals.The maintenance time will be informed in advance.In case of some technical issue System may be down for some time.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our services. These terms and conditions are subject to change.