1. The entire K-CET syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are divided into 10 sub-units (see Part test syllabus), each sub unit is named as JPT-1 to JPT-10.
2. Duration for each JPT is 3 hours. For every correct answer (1) marks, wrong answer (0) mark and (0) for unattempted questions – Total 180 marks..
3. After the submission of the test, subscribers will get results on the spot and also detailed answers for each question.
1. JFT’s will be taken after the completion of JPT’s
2. Ten similar tests compared to K-CET on full K-CET syllabus JFT-1 to JFT-10.